* Due to Covid-19, our NJPSA/FEA Facility is closed until further notice. For more information regarding our online workshop sessions, please visit this link: http://njpsa.org/rescheduled-and-online-learning-opportunities/.
Yes, the FEA conference center is available for outside events. To learn more about the conference center, schedule a tour, or inquire about availability please email Linda Walko (firstname.lastname@example.org), call 609-860-1200, or visit The FEA Conference Center.
Flexible Meeting Spaces:
Centrally located in Monroe Township, the Foundation for Educational Administration’s state-of-the-art conference and training center features eight flexible conference rooms, two smaller meeting rooms, a sophisticated communications system, and the capacity to accommodate more than 250 participants.
Audio,Visual, and Internet
- Each of the 8 conference rooms feature a ceiling mounted projection screen, built in speakers, a windows-based laptop, and standard audio/video connections, if you choose to bring your own device.
- Free high-speed wireless Internet is available to all guests throughout the conference center
- Technical staff is available to assist with any of your technology needs.
FEA’s catering service provides full packages for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and refreshments. Below are some of our catering options:
- Continental breakfast
- Hot catered lunch (Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Pasta)
- Cold catered lunch (wraps and sandwiches.
- All lunches include soda, water, chips, and cookies
- Flexible menu options, including vegan cuisine
- Attractive, comfortable seating and eating areas