Yes, the FEA conference center is available for outside events. To learn more about the conference center, schedule a tour, or inquire about availability please email Linda Walko at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 609-860-1200, or visit Book FEA Conference Center.
Flexible Meeting Spaces:
Centrally located in Monroe Township, the Foundation for Educational Administration’s state-of-the-art conference and training center features eight flexible conference rooms, two smaller meeting rooms, a sophisticated communications system, and the capacity to accommodate more than 250 participants.
Audio,Visual, and Internet Capabilities
- Each of the 8 conference rooms feature a ceiling mounted projection screen, built in speakers, a windows-based laptop, and an substantial collection of dongles to connect just about any device, if you choose to bring your own device.
- High-speed wireless Internet is available to all guests free of charge.
- Technical support staff is available upon request to assist with any of your technology needs.
FEA’s catering service also provides full packages for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and refreshments. Below are some of your catering options:
- Continental breakfast
- Hot catered lunch (Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Pasta)
- Cold Catered Lunch (wraps and sandwiches) All lunches include soda, water, chips, and cookies
- Flexible menu options, including vegan and kosher cuisine
- Attractive, comfortable seating and eating areas
FEA’s courteous staff, with decades of experience in planning and facilitating meetings, workshops, and other functions, is readily available to assist with scheduling your event, finding the appropriate room configuration, meeting your technology requirements or customizing your catering.