Accessing L2L Documents in different web browsers
1. First Login to your L2L account through the Google Icon
- Enter your L2L email and password
2. Select “Documents” from the Shortcuts window at the top of the page after logging in.
3. After clicking documents, a new tab or window will open with the documents section.
4. Right click on the document you want to download
- Click “Save Link As”
- After clicking “Save Link As” the prompt you see will vary by the web browser you are using.
5. In Mozilla FireFox you will see a prompt like the one below.
- Select “Save File” and then Click “OK”
- After clicking "Ok" the file will download and can be accessed from the downloads folder on your computer.
6. In Google Chrome you will see a prompt like the one below.
- The file will automatically begin to download at the bottom of the page.
- Once the download completes you can click on it to open the document.
7. In Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge the prompt will look like the one below.
- Click “Save”
- After Clicking “Save” the prompt will change (see second picture)
- Click “Open”