Determine if You Have an Account with NJPSA
You should already have an account with us if you have had any dealings with NJPSA, even in the distant past. You should have an account if you are presently or have been:
An NJPSA member in any membership category, or registered for any of our programs and events.
- Premier Active
- Retired or Life Retired
- Private School
Programs, in-person events or online courses:
- An NJEXCEL candidate, faculty member or mentor.
- An NJL2L resident or mentor.
- An FEA Professional Development workshop, conference or other event.
- A LEGAL ONE workshop or an online course.
Do Not Have An Account?
- Click the blue “Create an account” button on the bottom right of the page.
- Enter your information to search for an existing account.
- Must be between 8-12 characters long.
- Must have one capital letter.
- Must have one number.
- No special characters such as *, !, #
- Cannot contain your first or last name in any element of the password.
(Password Example: Leadership1)