Determine if You Have an Account with NJPSA
You should already have an account with us if you have had any dealings with NJPSA, even in the distant past. You should have an account if you are presently or have been:
Check our system for an account:
- Go to the NJPSA sign in page at http://www.njpsa.org/sso-sign-on.
- Click the blue “Create an account” button on the bottom right of the page.
- Enter your information to search for an existing account.
- If you are unsure if you have an account with us, please do not attempt to create a new account. Contact us at 609-860-1200 or open a ticket using the green help button found at the bottom of most web pages.
- Premier Active
- Retired or Life Retired
- Private School
Programs, in-person events or online courses:
- An NJEXCEL candidate, faculty member or mentor.
- An NJL2L resident or mentor.
- An FEA Professional Development workshop, conference or other event.
- A LEGAL ONE workshop or an online course.