* Due to Covid-19, our NJPSA/FEA Facility is closed until further notice. For more information regarding our online workshop sessions, please visit this link: http://njpsa.org/rescheduled-and-online-learning-opportunities/.
The Foundation for Educational Administration, Inc. (FEA) is the professional development division of the NJPSA. Committed to providing its members with sustained, coherent professional growth, FEA supports research-based practices and enhances the spectrum of leadership for the purpose of continuous school improvement.
Although you are always welcome to bring your own device or adapters, the FEA conference center offers the following amenities to presenters:
- High speed public WiFi access
- Laptops, wireless microphones, projectors, and speakers
- On-site technical staff
- Charging stations
- An assortment of audio/video cables and adapters including:
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI
- Mini Displayport to VGA
- USB-C to HDMI/USB-A
- USB-A to VGA
- Mini HDMI to HDMI
- Micro HDMI to HDMI
- DVI-D single/dual link to displayport