Following submission of your online application and resume, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Prior to the interview, please gather the material listed below to bring with you on the day of your interview. You will be sent an e-mail verifying the time of the interview and reiterating what you need to bring to the interview.
- Copies of all graduate degrees;
- Copies of all New Jersey certifications;
- School District Statement of Support
- District Letter of Verification* for completion of at least four years of full-time teaching/educational specialist experience (required for Model #2 and #3 only)
- District Letter of Verification* for completion of at least four years of full-time supervisor experience in a position that required supervisor certification (required for Model #1 only)
- Copy of current Job Description (required for Model #1 only).
Learn more about the application process here: http://njpsa.org/njexcel-application/
Access the application form here: http://www.njexcel.org/capp.aspx