Each registrant must have his or her own account with their name and own email address. You must log in using the credentials (email address/password) designated for his or her own individual account to register that person.
If you are not sure if the individual has an account with us, enter his or her information to determine if an account already exists at the following link:
If you are sure that the person has an account and you have the email address and password, go to:
If you will be registering for a workshop or an online course, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.njpsa.org/sso-sign-on/.
- Select "Registration: Sign up for FEA and LEGAL ONE in-person or online courses, workshops, and conferences.”
- Click the “Continue to Sign In” button.
- Enter your email address and password on the next page.
- Click the “Register Now” button under “View and register for our in-person events” OR "View and register for our online courses, including Signs Matter, Suicide Prevention.”
- If prompted, indicate “Yes” or “No” for “Are you registering for yourself?”
- Click on the event you would like to register for on the calendar event or online course listing.
- Click the “Register” button. This will take you through the rest of the registration process.
PLEASE NOTE: After you register for an online course, you will receive a registration confirmation email. You will be able to access your online course approximately 10 minutes after you register.