Below are instructions on how to register for online courses.
- Go to http://www.njpsa.org/sso-sign-on/.
- Select "Registration: Sign up for FEA and LEGAL ONE in-person or online courses, workshops, and conferences.”
- Click the “Continue to Sign In” button.
- Enter your email address and password on the next page.
- Click the “Register Now” button under “View and register for our in-person events” OR "View and register for our online courses, including Signs Matter, Suicide Prevention.”
- Select “Yes” or “No” for “Are you registering for yourself?”
- Click on the event you would like to register for from the catalog listing.
- Select “Click here to register.”
- For “Are you registering for yourself?” choose “Yes” for just you.
- Click “No” to purchase bulk licenses for your district, school or organization. Indicate how many licenses.
- Click the “Register” button.
- Click “Register Now” under "View and register for our online courses, including Signs Matter, Suicide Prevention" for online courses.
- Select the course you want to register for from the listing and then select “Click here to register.”
- If you have a discount code, enter it in the “Promotion Code” box and click "Apply Discount.”
- Continue through the rest of the registration process. You should receive a confirmation that you have registered for your course.
PLEASE NOTE: After you register for an online course, you will receive a registration confirmation email. You will be able to access your online course approximately 10 minutes after you register.
* See our video on how to access your online course in the "How-to Videos" section of the help center*